Always The Best Price
We are committed to giving you the best possible price you can afford.Read more
When it comes to making sure that your oven is performing up to the standard you expect, it's important to do a little bit of preventive maintenance. Taking the following steps will ensure that you can get the best performance out of your oven.
Following these steps will also reduce the amount of times you need to call for professional cleaning and maintenance services.
• Never line the bottom of your oven with foil.
• Never cover up the vents on the bottom of your oven.
• Never use any kind of spray cleaner on any of the control knobs.
• Never use your oven to try to warm up your house.
• We advise against using the self-clean function.
In order to make sure that your oven performs safely and at the highest possible level, we will perform the following services:
• We will begin by subjecting all of the various components of your oven to a complete and thorough check up. If we notice any problems with any of these parts, we will quickly repair or replace them if you approve the cost of the repair/replacement. The same will be true of any other parts that we happen to notice are not performing up to the required standard.
• We will give the inside of your oven a complete checkup and cleaning. We will wipe off the top and make sure that any crumbs or other items that should not be there are safely gotten rid of. We will give the hood of your oven a completely separate evaluation and cleaning.
• Please note that we can also give a thorough cleaning and maintenance to your griddles and tops. However, due to the complex nature of such an operation, the price for these services will vary according to a number of different factors. If you have any questions regarding this service, please get in touch with us.